|Job Title||Wyoming County Deputy Coordinator|
|Location||Wyoming County, NY|
|Department||Wyoming County EMS|
The Monroe team is looking for a talented individual to assist the Wyoming County Program Director in the day to day coordination of the Wyoming County program as we seek to shape a new culture of EMS within our region. Serving the Rochester area since 1975, Monroe Ambulances’ family owned and operated team focuses on giving employees a quality onboarding and training experience. Coupled with our range of potential call types (SCT transfer, 911, fire etc.), our diverse response area makes this team one of the best to learn with.
Essential Job Functions
- Respond to emergency and non-emergency requests for service
- Assist the Program Director in needed operational functions for the team
- Work with WCCH ED supervisors and staff to coordinate transportation and crew sharing responsibilities
- Ensure that all operations requirements are met on a daily basis
- Monitor resources allocation and utilization to maximize cost-effectiveness
- Assist with compiling employee schedules for day-to-day operations
- Maintains adequate availability for consultation by Wyoming County team and Monroe Ambulance Management as necessary
- Act as the Assistant Narcotic Agent for the operation
- Obtain and secure appropriate incident reports for any adverse event during the course of a shift
- Act as a point of contact for customers and road employees to initiate Operational involvement
- On call during the absence of the Program Coordinator
- Maintain appropriate certifications as assigned
- Any additional responsibilities as assigned by the Wyoming County Program Director
- Two years of Commercial EMS experience with progressive supervisory experience preferred.
- Current / Valid NYS Driver’s License
- Current / valid NYS EMT Certification/Paramedic preferred
- Current clearance or able to be cleared in the REMAC Region
- Must have strong organizational, communication, and leadership skills
- Must be familiar with computer operations including Microsoft Office software
- Must be able to work day, evening, overnight, and weekend shifts to accommodate the schedule needs
- Associates Degree in Paramedicine or related field preferred
- Additional certifications preferred (MICP/CCEMT-P, ACLS, ITLS or PHTLS, PALS and PEPP).
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, race, color, veteran status, religion, sex, or national origin.