|Job Title||Junior Accountant|
The Junior Accountant will be responsible for processing Accounts Payable invoices; entering journal entries, and Balance Sheet Reconciliations.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Process accounts payable, including tracking expenditures for training and budgets.
- Enter daily banking transactions for operating and payroll bank accounts into accounting software.
- Reconcile assigned balance sheet accounts.
- Record bi-weekly payroll into accounting software.
- Export weekly banking information for cash flow projections.
- Prepare Bi-Weekly Payroll cash transfer.
- Summarize Daily ACH transactions for Revenue Cycle team.
- Ability to document accounting processes and maintain electronic manual.
- Complete special projects as assigned.
1. Ethical Conduct.
2. Time Management
3. Organization Skills
4. Financial Management
5. Project Management
6. Personal Effectiveness/Credibility
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
Some flexibility in hours is allowed, but the employee must be available during the “core” work hours of 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. and must work 40 hours each week to maintain full-time status. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required as job duties demand.
No travel is expected for this position.
Required Education and Experience
- Associate degree in accounting, Bachelors Preferred.
- One-Two years of accounting experience.
- Training or experience in computer applications.
Preferred Education and Experience
- Excel (intermediate level preferred)
- Importing Journal Entries
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, race, color, veteran status, religion, sex, or national origin.