|Job Title||Logistics Agent|
This position disseminates medical equipment to all staff through the inventory control system and is responsible for routine cleaning and inventory of ambulances
Essential Job Functions
- Disseminate disposable and durable medical equipment to employees as needed
- Receives orders from suppliers accounting for items received and placing them in stock
- Daily trips to area facilities to collect durable equipment left behind
- Cleaning vehicles that are not in use and performing an inventory check of equipment on each vehicle
- Launder cleaning supplies and linen as necessitated
- Filling oxygen tanks with cascade system Ground Maintenance (Shoveling, Plowing, Salting, etc.)
- High school graduate
- Basic math skills
- Basic computer skills
- Able to complete a pre hire physical exam including fit test and pass a drug screening
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk or hear. The employee must frequently lift and/or move more than 100 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee occasionally works near moving mechanical parts and in outside weather conditions and is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- Potential exposure to communicable diseases, blood borne pathogens, and airborne pathogens. NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
<!--BeginFragment-->NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, race, color, veteran status, religion, sex, or national origin.