|Job Title||Facility Liaison|
This position supports the organizations Public Safety Answering Point (PSAP) by acting as the initial contact in coordinating the transportation schedules between designated facilities and available resources.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Responsible for assisting social workers, nurses and staff within facilities with Transportation needs
- Coordinate with PSAP and Social workers to ensure prompt efficient service.
- Review and/or secure paperwork as needed
- Process requests from the PSAP to Facility Units and Social Workers
- Assist drivers as needed with patients
- Ensure that adequate record keeping and filing is properly maintained
- Have a clear understanding of policies and procedures
- Communicate transportation plan effectively to patients, family members facility personnel and PSAP
- High School Diploma or GED
- Computer and Word Processing Skills
- Minimum one (1) year of previous customer service experience
- Maintain patient confidentially in accordance with HIPAA regulations
- Excellent communication
- Ability to multitask
- Demonstrate positive approach to problem solving
- Possess and demonstrates sound judgement and objectivity in decision-making
- Ability to work independently
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to walk and climb or balance. The employee is occasionally required to stand and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, race, color, veteran status, religion, sex, or national origin.